How can I find Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB), and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) information?
We have these standards available through Checkpoint.
You can get to the information by following these steps:
- Go to our library homepage
- Click on the Database icon, which will bring up an alphabetical listing of all of our databases
- Scroll down to Checkpoint and click on it
- In Checkpoint, to the left of the Search bar, you will see Practice Area: and a drop down box. Click on the drop down box and select Accting, Audit & Corp Finance
- The Standards will appear below the main search bar
If you need assistance finding this information, please contact the library!
Links & Files
Was this helpful? 0 0