Q. How do I create alerts for journals?
You can set up email alerts to notify you when a new issues or volume of a journal is available.
The easiest way to do this is to follow these instructions:
- Go to our library homepage
- Click on the Journals icon
- Do a search for the journal for which you would like to set up an alert
- If we have the journal, then click on the Share button in the upper right corner of the results list
- Select either Email or RSS and then follow the instructions given
Was this helpful? 0 0