Q. How do I use EBSCOhost Audiobook Collection?
You can borrow an audiobook from EBSCOhost Audiobook Collection and listen to it on your phone by following these steps:
- Click on the Databases icon on the main library homepage
- Scroll down until you see Audiobook Collection (EBSCO) and click on the link
- If you are off-campus, you will need to log in with your Blackboard or Pirate Portal credentials
- Log in to your EBSCO account by clicking on Sign In in the upper right side of the page.
- If you do not have an EBSCOhost account, you must make one in order to borrow audiobooks. You can make one by clicking on Sign In and then clicking on Create One Now.
- Once you find an audiobook you would like to borrow, you can click on the title and then click on Borrow on the left side of the page.
- Select how many days you would like to borrow for and then click Borrow.
Once you borrow the book, you will need to download the EBSCO Audiobook app from Google Play or iTunes.
- Log in to the app with your My EBSCOhost account
- Titles checked out to your My EBSCOhost account appear on the Library screen
- Tap Download to download the files to your device
- Tap Play to listen
Was this helpful? 0 0