Q. Where can I pick up my Interlibrary Loan materials?
Must be picked up from the UHV Library with a current library card:
- Monday-Friday 8a.m.-5p.m.
- Third-floor ILL department service window
- After hours and on weekends
- Second-floor Circulation Desk.
UHV Katy campus students and faculty will pick up requested books at the library on that campus. Please allow an extra 2-3 business days when requesting a book to be shipped to UHV Katy.
- Scanned copies of articles or book chapters will be sent electronically to the email address provided on the request form.