Q. How do I add money to my print account?
All enrolled UHV students start out with 500 print pages a semester ($15 balance).
The following two methods can be used by any type of user (UHV, VC, Community Members) to add funds to print balances.
If you have cash:
You can put more money on your account at our Add Value machine, which is next to the printers on the 2nd floor of the library.
- Scan your card at Add Value Machine
- Add funds
- Put in your money NOTE: THIS MACHINE DOES NOT GIVE CHANGE
If you want to use a card:
You can purchase your pages at UHV Connect.
- Bring your receipt to the Ask a Librarian or Check Out Desk on the 2nd floor of the library.
- You can either upload the receipt to print.uhv.edu OR you can email the receipt to email@example.com and then go to the library and ask them to print it out from there.
- The librarian will then add the funds to your printing account.